Class Pages and Remote/Home Learning
Please follow the links on the left hand side of the page to find out what each class is up to as well as, in the event of a lockdown or bubble bursting, the work that has been set for Home Learning.
Below highlights the expectations/arrangements should we need to set Remote Learning for incidents such as Industrial Action or another issue.
The expectations are:
- 20 minutes of independent reading with a further 10 minutes with an adult
- 30 minutes of Timestables Rockstars
- Choose three activities from the OPJS Creative Arts and Activities page.
- Explore what 'Being a Citizen' is like by following this link: What is a citizen | KS2 Citizenship | Primary - BBC Bitesize
- Explore what 'Helping Others' is by following the link: Helping others | KS2 Citizenship | Primary - BBC Bitesize
- Explore being safe and 'Risks in your community' by following the link: Risks in the community | KS2 Citizenship | Primary - BBC Bitesize
- Explore 'Health and safety in the community' by following the link: Health and safety in the community | KS2 Citizenship | Primary - BBC Bitesize
- Complete an Arthub of your choice: Art For Kids Hub - Art Lessons - How To Draw For Kids
- Complete the Children in Need Joe Wicks workout below and then design one yourself.