Class Pages and Remote Learning
Please follow the links on the left hand side of the page to find out what each class is up to as well as, in the event of a lockdown or bubble bursting, the work that has been set for Home Learning.
Below highlights the expectations/arrangements should we need to set Remote Learning for incidents such as Industrial Action or another issue.
The expectations are:
- 20 minutes of independent reading with a further 10 minutes with an adult
- 30 minutes of Timestables Rockstars
- Choose three activities from the OPJS Creative Arts and Activities page.
- Explore what 'Being a Citizen' is like by following this link: What is a citizen | KS2 Citizenship | Primary - BBC Bitesize
- Explore what 'Helping Others' is by following the link: Helping others | KS2 Citizenship | Primary - BBC Bitesize
- Explore being safe and 'Risks in your community' by following the link: Risks in the community | KS2 Citizenship | Primary - BBC Bitesize
- Explore 'Health and safety in the community' by following the link: Health and safety in the community | KS2 Citizenship | Primary - BBC Bitesize
- Complete an Arthub of your choice: Art For Kids Hub - Art Lessons - How To Draw For Kids
- Complete the Children in Need Joe Wicks workout below and then design one yourself.